Sunday, October 4, 2009

Manly

I am from Brisbane, we have a number of famous beaches at Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. But I love Manly as well, that is a Sydney famous beach. That is very different from our Queensland beaches. I felt that is a bit european style and there is a beautiful pathway along the beach.


(The weather is not very good, so the photo is not very good as well.)

Moreover, there are a lot of coffee shop at Street Mall near the main beach. I had my lunch at there, I was enjoying the scene of beach and having the tasty fish & chip. In addition, Manly is at a convenient location. You can reach there by ferry at Circular Quay and by bus. Last times, I took a ferry to there around 30 minutes.
Lastly, I recommend you should go to the vistor center which is next to the ferry dock. You should get a map which contains the locations of attractions and restaurants at there.

More Photos of Manly

中文版
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment